new is and of the sounds like forest kids take a trip to the city meet some friends and bring them back to the woods
some initial observations on violence:
1. our oppressors often view themselves as victims
2. it is easier to point fingers at a person rather than a system
3. it is easier to point fingers at a system rather than ourselves
4. oppression is not a feeling: we should not have to perform victim narratives to be noticed
5. how can we better express our complicity as well as our injury?